5 Secrets to a Successful Blog8 months ago
Maybe your goal isn’t to become trending or blog-famous, but having a successful blog can be essential to spreading your content and promoting yourself in a way that is clickable, shareable, and readable. However, there are some secrets on how to make your blog as successful as possible.
- Stay Focused: Before you start writing, have a clear idea of what you want your blog to look like. Each blog post should have stand-alone content, but they should all connect to a greater theme: the message that you are trying to get across. What do you want your brand identity to be?
- Appearance Matters: While people say not to judge a book by its cover, the outside appearance of something is going to greatly influence whether the reader will give it a chance. So you have to make catchy blog titles, break up the text to have headings that draw the reader in, and maybe add in a picture or two to catch the reader’s eye.
- Use Keywords Sensibly: Keywords are important when writing a blog post, because those keywords make your blog show up in the Google search engine. However, don’t tie yourself to keywords just to target the search engines. It’s important to stick to one subject per article and let the traffic come.
- Plan a Content Calendar: Putting together a schedule of how often you want to release content, and mapping out what you are releasing will improve your sanity and hold you accountable to the goals you set for yourself.
- Make it Your Own: Above all, you want your blog to reflect you, and while there are tips to make it better, the core of the blog should represent you and your message, whatever that may be.
If you simply don’t have time, let us know and we can work on a custom blogging package just for you. Email us at email@example.com for a quote.